Tuesday 9 July 2013

Kate

Recently i'm suffering from a stylemare,
During these times I normally gather images of my fav fashion icons
and they can usually put me back on track.
I'm putting this recent episode down to the fact that it is just so bloody cold in Sydney, and I am lusting for Spring so so badly!!
It surely doesn't help that the Northern Hemisphere (Home) is experiencing an unprecedented heatwave. And there is something quite special about Britain in the Sunshine <3

Today I have been gathering images on one of my faves Kate Bosworth
Her style both on and off duty is just so damn bang on, she kills me!
Kate Bosworth x Topshop


Kate Bosworth
Kate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthJean Queens: Kate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthKate Bosworth

No comments:

Post a Comment