Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Season

It's almost Winter in Sydney 
But this isn't stopping me from already lusting over some Summer pieces.
Reformation and Zimmermann are my current favourites and I intend on saving some money to buy a few pieces from both this year.

Reformation  is a brand that allows customers to 'Go Green' 
All pieces are made from recycled fabric in Downtown LA.


Zimmermann - you never fail to make me want to sell my soul to be able to afford you.

Alissa at our Soho store wears Silk Cotton Wrap DressMercer St: Mia at our Soho store wears Haze cross stitch wrap top, Haze cross stitch short, with weekend boot. #nyc #spring #summerswim14Weekend 2: Gabby from our LA store wears Writer day dress from Summer Swim 14 at Coachella. #coachella14 #zimmermann #robertsonblvd

No comments:

Post a Comment