Monday 15 April 2013

Jealous of all things Coachella



Last week MBFW, this week Coachella. 
One day I will be at this festival wearing flowers in my hair.



Catching some rays: Vanessa was seen carrying a giant yellow sunflower at one point during the day
If I had that figure I would also be wearing as little as possible.



She never fails to impress.




Ultimate style icon


new style crush


Chung, doing what she does best.
                 
The colour may not be appropriate, the effortless vibe of this outfit is totally appropriate.
Coachella's cutest couple: Diane and Joshua displayed their casual chic while strolling arm-and-arm through the polo field
And the cutest couple award goes to.....




Follow me on Instagram - LaramarieX
Twitter -  LaramarieX

Images sourced from Huffington post, Mailonline. Popsugar, Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment