Monday 8 April 2013

Mercedes Monday



Urgh is it really that time again?!..... But this Monday is a little more exciting than most, as it's the start of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney  I'm super excited to see what some of Australians most exciting designers have to offer! Today is the turn of Camilla and Marc, White SandsRomance was Born and Alex Perry...to name a few. I'm currently streaming Camilla and Marc live to my desk (the wonders of technology) so although I'm not sitting front row. I get a chance to kick back (when no-ones looking) and enjoy!

Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14Camilla and Marc Ready-to-Wear S/S 2013/14

Not only did the talented siblings get the coveted opening slot they were also they were celebrating their 10th anniversary. And after looking at their latest collection you cannot argue that they are simply getting better and growing each year. I particularly love the tailoring that combines clean lines with a very feminine feel. I'm also loving the colour and patterns used....but above all I'm totally crushing out on the legs 11 on the last model.

All images from Vogue Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment