Thursday 15 August 2013

Black on White

As we head into an early Spring here in Aus (thank goodness)
I'm spending my lunch times browsing the rails of Topshop 
(which I can see from my desk - torture)
looking for some new pieces to carry me through to the new season.

A long fan of the monochrome look, im delighted to see some beautiful pieces currently in store.
And as i approach my 27th birthday (how the hell did that happen?!) I can feel myself gravitating towards a more sophisticated, minimal look.

I particularity love the white blazer and beautiful chiffon blouse 
xx


Black on White



Topshop floral chiffon blouse
88 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop crop shirt
55 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop
140 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop
70 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop
165 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop crossbody purse
79 AUD - topshop.com


Topshop fedora hat
55 AUD - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment