Monday 12 August 2013

Blogger bible

I spend a lot of my time reading through blogs......and i mean ALOT
so I've decided to feature said blogs in my 'Blogger bible'
where they can hopefully inspire you as much as they do me


First up is the lovely Danielle from We Wore What 
Danielle started the blog initially as a street style blog to capture all kinds of inspiration from the city that never sleeps.....NYC
The blog has since evolved into being a personal style blog, 

Personally Danielle is one of my faves, I love her style and often use her as my inspiration when pulling together outfits, and from below you can see why.....



1 DANIELLE-BERSTEIN-SERENA-GOH474 DANIELLE-BERSTEIN-SERENA-GOH66pl1photo (28)mono2gs03 danielle-bernstein-we-wore-whatfloraldress2croptop2wang2ways (1) copyhotblack2yellow1wideleg2greysuit4SONY DSCSONY DSC

No comments:

Post a Comment