Friday 28 June 2013

Back to Black

The weather in Sydney this week has been nothing short of abysmal.
which makes me want to hibernate all weekend under a layer of thick covers and lots of chocolate.

Alternatively I would like to brace the elements wearing all of the below please.....

I'm loving leather on leather at the moment, a lot like double denim it divides opinion, but for me it's a winner (done in the right way of course!) 
I am particularly lusting over the Zara bag and Cynthia Rowley knit tee (a girl can never have enough black or white tees) 
Teamed with a dash of Mac and wrist of bling. I would be one happy girl!

Black.




Caterzo -Leather jacket - 
Cynthia Rowley - knit top
Emilio Pucci - leather legging
Supra high top - shoes
Zara - bowling bag,
Michael Kors watch
Bellápierre Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow
Mac RiRi woo lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment