Tuesday 18 June 2013

If I had the money.....


Yes all the below are waaaaay over my budget,
but give me a break it's only Tuesday, and a girl can dream!

I've been wanting a denim jacket for a while now, but just haven't been able to find the right one, I'd prefer a Vintage men's one, but so far the ones I've tried have made me feel about 3 yrs of age and in my dads coat (yes I like baggy, but it's been plain ridiculous!) The search continues...

Apart from the Givenchy jumper (just a dreamboat of a piece) I'd say all the items are staple for this seasons Winter wardrobe.

A structured blazer - this Balmain one ticks all of my boxes

Leather pants and ripped jeans - who isn't rocking these two lately

a classic neutral scarf, and leopard print - it's back....again

A perfectly structured Victoria Beckham tote VS the comfy 'free hands' backpack (long may its reign continue)

the cutout boot 

and the classic and effortless crisp shirt and pullover top


Black and Cream, perfect combo!


It's been commented on in the past how I always seem to go towards a black/cream pallet.
Looking at the above, I'm not even going to attempt an argument.
However in my opinion, if you are after a classy and timeless wardrobe,
these colours will not fail you! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment