Thursday 13 June 2013

Sienna

Long have I been a fan of Miss Sienna Miller
in fact thinking about it I think I'm a little obsessed (in a non-freaky stalker kinda way)
from right back when she first came into the public spotlight sporting her unique look.
Her boho style is one that I don't think can be beaten,
her locks are something I've long wished to emulate, and as she gets older I feel she has become more confident in her outfit choices and style.

the Tony awards
a nice bit of arm candy, a beautiful headdress and a Burberry dress ensures all eyes are on her

Girl about town
perfect day time/errand running style

Festival
old and new she looks effortless
Red Carpet glamour
her amazing locks
In character
she looks amazing in her character, i particularly love 'Edge of Love' with Keira Knightley (another girl crush)
and in her newest role as 'Mum' to daughter Marlowe she manages to look every inch a yummy mummy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment